- Peri-urban futures: Scenarios and models for land use change in Europe!
- Yun-chien Chang.
- A Proposal for a New Rule of Adverse Possession | SpringerLink.
- Arithmetization in the History of Mathematics.
- Symposium on Automatic Demonstration: Held at Versailles/France, December 1968!
- Back to Basics: Tactics (ChessCafe Back to Basics Chess).
Don't have an account? Not registered?
Henry E. Smith
Sign up. More Contact us Publish with us Subscribe. Print Save Cite Email Share. Show Less Encyclopedia of Law and Economics Edited by Gerrit De Geest The second, expanded edition of the acclaimed Encyclopedia represents a major update of the most authoritative reference work in the field of law and economics and the nine print volumes are now released online as a single integrated product.
You do not have access to this content. Subscriber Login.
Forgot your password? Edward Elgar Publishing. Powered by PubFactory. Sign in to annotate. Thanks to participants in faculty workshops at Berkeley, Colorado, Columbia, Iowa, Harvard, and Virginia law schools for feedback on earlier drafts. Brent Kingsbury and Gina Cora provided valuable research assistance.
- LSE Fellow;
- Blood Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium, Book 2)!
- Current issues of science and research in the global world : proceedings of the International Conference on Current Issues of Science and Research in the Global World, Vienna, Austria, 27-28 May 2014?
- Politics and Nation.
- Portugal - Keep Cool - Algarve beaches.
- Property rights (economics) - Wikipedia?
Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions.
Abstract Although first possession is generally assumed to be the dominant means of establishing original ownership of property, there is a second but less studied principle for initiating ownership, called accession, which awards new resources to the owner of existing property most prominently connected to the new resource. For commercial re-use, please contact journals. Issue Section:.
Download all figures. View Metrics.
An economic theory of adverse possession
Email alerts New issue alert. In progress issue alert. Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. JEL classification alert.
- Evaluation and Accountability in Clinical Training.
- Adverse Possession Definition!
- 1001 Math Problems;
Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic. Related articles in Google Scholar.
Accession and Original Ownership | Journal of Legal Analysis | Oxford Academic
Citing articles via Google Scholar. Free Speech and Cheap Talk. Facing Up To Risk. Discrimination in the Age of Algorithms.
Related Law and Economics of Possession
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved